27.5.11

Hi!

Just want to say something to my brand new ashtray. As a cigarette smoker, blogging is like smoking -- it can cure your mind. Nothing physical, but mental. When I'm smoking, I have a shitloads idea popping up in my head. I drain my thoughts out with my exhalations.

By the way, I choose 'Romantic Loneliness' for devote my impression to my favorite book; Before Sunset & Before Sunrise.

I remember how my heart pounding after read this phrase. How can Mr. Linklater produced such a mixture of wonderful extremely contrast words together and blow me away?

Romantic; the most needed composition of all human being.
Loneliness; the least wanted feeling of all human being.

but when this two mixed together; comes the most thing that I'd love to feel.


((:


PS: ENJOY MY ASHTRAY, EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment